Please Read before booking
Wedding Fayre Terms and Conditions. In booking space it is understood that you have read and agree to abide by the following:
1. To book exhibition space please complete the booking form and we will invoice you upon acceptance of place. Once confirmed, the payment is none refundable.
2. If the Exhibitor has to cancel their confirmed booking for one of our fayres, we are unfortunately unable to return the money. We will transfer the booking to a suitable date if the following criteria are match: the cancellation arises in time for a suitable replacement to be found . In the unlikely event of a postponement or change of date any bookings taken and monies paid will be transferred to a subsequent fair or refunded in full.
3. Our suppliers go live from 11.15 am (45Mins) and 12.15 (45mins). Please make sure you are ready beforehand to go live. If technical difficulties arise, then just continue as and when you can. If you do need a break the best time to do it would be during the virtual catwalk.
4. The Fayre will begin slightly before 11am live over on our instagram page. At 11am we will encourage people to head over to the live music set. At 12pm the virtual catwalk is on, we kindly request that you mention the start of the catwalk shortly before it is due to start.
5. Only promotional material for the business name stated on the booking form may be displayed at or talked about during the event. The mail list supplied after the event is for the use of the business registered for the event only. This mail list is available to anyone who registers for it, however due to GDPR, that is at the discretion of the bride/groom
6. During the live event, out of respect for the other suppliers, it is forbidden to promote any suppliers who are not attended the current fayre.
7. If you choose to send a pre recorded video instead of going live, we request that this is sent weeks in advance to allow our team to prepare and test the video before the event.
8. As an exhibitor we request that you act accordingly and respectfully on the day. we will not be held responsible for any act deem inappropriate, if reported you will take full liability and will be sanctioned from future events.
9. The Webbing Fayre undertake to promote every Wedding Fair in a manner that we consider appropriate, it is our aim to ensure that every fair has as appropriate and varied range of exhibitors and couples, however we do not make any promises or guarantees as to the number of attendees.
9. We reserve the right to decline exhibition space to any exhibitor, and should a reason occur where an associated supplier does not tend to this agreement, or does anything that could poorly reflect on the brand, The Webbing Fayre, we reserve to decline current and subsequent exhibition spaces.